Exotic Pet Care in Yalesville, CT
Yalesville Veterinary Hospital is happy to partner with you in the care of your exotic pet. Our veterinarians are able to treat a variety of pocket pets and some reptiles, providing general wellness exams, preventative care, nutritional counseling, sick care, spay and neuter surgery, and dental care.
Species we can treat include:
- Guinea pigs
- Non-venomous snakes
We want to help you give your exotic pet the healthiest, longest life possible. Contact us to request an appointment today so we can help you manage their care.
What to Expect During Your Pet’s Wellness Exam
During your pet’s wellness check, we will cover the following:
- A thorough physical examination and measuring of your pet’s vitals
- Any necessary bloodwork, fecal testing, and X-rays to check for parasites and other problems
- Any questions or concerns you have about your pet
- Advice about proper nutrition, housing, handling, and grooming
- Treatment for an existing health problem
Whether it’s your first time owning an exotic pet, or you have years of experience with them, our experienced vets are here to support you. We can guide you in making the best care choices for your pet and help you navigate any challenges that arise.
Contact us today at (203) 265-1646 to speak with our team or request an appointment online.